Monday, June 11, 2007

Free Image Tuesday and Home...

This cutie is one of the little girls I used for one of the tag swap girls. I think she is so precious!
This is the outside of a business letter from Sweden in 1863. I love it because it's such a beautiful blue, the handwriting is so elegant and you can still see the seal used to close it. Also the paper itself has such a wonderful rustle to it when it is handled. I LOVE the sound of old paper and old book pages. I wish I knew Swedish and I would know what it was about. Below is the invoice from the inside. No envelopes, just the contents folded and sealed. Very romantic, even if it's just a business letter:) These pages would make great backgrounds or papers for collage. Let us see what you create if you use them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RksdQrqLNs

"Home" by Zero 7. My new favorite song of the moment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment