Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Free Image Tuesday and Arting....

My three year old calls it "Arting" when I am working on a project. "Momma, are you arting now?" I think I will never call it anything else again. Well, I am arting and it is flowing so well. You know that feeling you have when everything is coming together just like your head envisioned? It is rare, but a total high when it happens. By the way, run on over to Cheryl at Stash Studios and see the wonderful frames featured today. She took Corey Moortgat's design and made it all her own. I LOVE them!!!!

Here are your free images for this Tuesday. The first is a book about the history of France. It was published in 1884 so no etching of the Eiffel Tower. I believe it was meant to be a child's book since it claims that it is written all in words of one syllable:) It has wonderful illustrations but sadly is falling apart from the binding.
Next is a photo of sweet Jennie Sliza. She looks like a teacher to me for some reason. I love her dress and the background used by the photographer. If you look on the table beside her there is a cabinet card photo leaned against the books. Possibly of her mother. It was a common practice to do this if someone close to you had passed away as a remembrance. Also the book she is holding looks to be a family photo album. Cool stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment