Monday, August 6, 2007

Good Morning!!!!...


Thank you all for the well wishes for Mom's birthday and Dad's surgery recovery! Mom's birthday was awesome. She got hit on by a 20-something lad who had a crush on her! Way to go girl! And she won 300 bucks!Yeah Mom!!!!
Dad is doing great! He feels so much better and I told him all the sweet thoughts you all sent:) He sees the doctor again today to have his drain removed and to make sure the infection is completely gone. That was too close for comfort Daddy! Don't do it again! LOL!!
On to business! Literally. I opened an ETSY shop called Art-e-ology this weekend. Special thanks to Cheryl who helped add my store name to my collage. I couldn't have done this without her and I am lucky to call her friend.
I am busy adding more items to the shop this morning. I am so excited to be offering my wonderful antique ephemera and vintage mixed media supplies to you. Take a peek if you get a chance! And thanks so much to Karin who stopped by and made my first order!! Thanks Sweetie! It's on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment