Thursday, August 9, 2007

Booster Rockets.....

Yesterday was the Annual Check-up for the boys. They are both good and healthy, but they both needed shots so I was dreading it. My seven year old David needed a chicken pox booster and my four year old James needed 4 shots, two in each thigh. I didn't tell them until the morning of the appointment because I know David would have worried himself so much anticipating the shot.
They were both scared but when the doctor told David he was going
to have a booster shot James began crying and saying he didn't want a "Booster Rocket" on him! LOL! Poor buddy! They both got through it and then we went over and I had my blood drawn. So we all got Booster Rockets:)

I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments. They mean so much to me. I am blessed to know each and everyone of you:) Love, Jamie

Speaking of medical things. I found this in a book I bought at an antique store here in town and I thought you guys would be interested in it. I think it's from the 40's or 50's but that's just a guess. What a hoot!!!!! I would have killed to stay in bed for over half a month after the baby came and then when my little bundle was 1 month old I would go to the beauty parlor and fix myself up! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment