Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Miss You Guys!!!...Free Image Tuesday....

Oh, how I miss you all and my time here in Blog Land. Mom has been sick and is only now feeling better, so I think I will not be back on until she leaves on Thursday or Friday. I can't wait to catch up with all of your fabulous creations and say hi to you all!:) To make up for my absence I am posting three awesome photos today!

Meet Willard and Carl Shinn. I don't know how they made those feisty boys sit still to get their hair curled, but I bet it wasn't easy. I can barely get a comb through my guys' hair in the mornings!
There are no names on the back of this one, but I so love the sweet expressions on their faces. This photo was taken in Philadelphia.

This beauty is Miss Belle Davis from Burlington, NJ. She looks like a very independent gal to me. I wonder how long it took to get dressed in all those layers of clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment