Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good to be Back in Blogland....Art....Free Image Tuesday.....

Did ya miss me? I missed you!!!!! I am so happy to be back and getting back into a routine. Mom's visit was awesome and the boys and I miss her terribly. She is such a fun grandma and spends all her time playing with the boys. They love it! Except for her getting sick, it was a perfect visit.

I spent yesterday cleaning out my art closet (really, it's my clothes closet, but who cares about clothes?) and I have come to the conclusion that I have too much stuff!!!! I better start making some art on a more regular basis and stop buying things! LOL!! I am making it a goal to end the spending and I am only buying supplies like glue, gesso or having copies made of photos. Really. Promise:) I am going to really try hard. I pretty much have everything I need right now. It's just hard to get past the "wants but doesn't need" thing I have going on right now. So my goal is less spending and more arting!!!! Here is the piece I just finished this morning.


Here is the free image. I don't know anything about this cutie except that the photo was taken in Guilford, ME. I think her eyes are fabulous! If you use her let me know and I will post your art:)

Tomorrow I am going to post and show you all the wonderful things I have received from the postman since I've been gone. I am blessed. It may take some time to get around to you all today, but that's my goal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment