Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Free Image Tuesday....8 Random Things....

This is another full plate tintype that is a copy of another photograph. Look at those sweeties!!! I love everything about this picture. Their plaid dresses, their solemn expressions and the way that someone painted the lace on the little one's pantaloons. Just lovely. I hope you will use it in your art and share with us.

Sweet Fran Welch at Ethereal Art tagged me to share 8 random facts/habits about me on the blog. As much as I love to ramble, and you know I do, it was a hard assignment. So here are my random things:
  • I always eat one thing at a time on my plate. I don't mix my food. I start with my least favorite thing and always save my favorite thing for last.
  • I can imitate the cry of a newborn baby with scary precision. Just ask Cheryl. I gave her New Mommy flashbacks!
  • I question what I am doing with this whole art thing about a million times a day.
  • I am a caretaker, nurturer type person and I am learning to put my needs first a little bit each day.
  • I can't whistle.
  • I am a voracious reader and I read my favorite books over and over and over:) They are comfortable, like old friends.
  • I was a second grade teacher for 10 years before I had children. I love to teach and the beginning of the school year is hard for me because that's when I miss it the most.
  • I had my tonsils removed when I was fifteen and again when I was 34 after they GREW BACK!

I apologize for being absent lately on your blogs. Please know that even if I am not commenting I have been thinking of all of you daily. I have been getting ready to open an ETSY store and share some of my wonderful vintage things with you. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment