Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tag Swap and I'm Still Alive...




Here are the pictures for the tag swap I participated in over at Tammy's blog. I have never made tags before and it was fun! They are NOT the most polished tags and they are all different lengths and the backs are really ugly. I'll know how to go about it better next time. But, I loved using some of my cuties and copies of my letters from 1854:) I can't wait to see all the ones I get in return. I already have three and when I get all twelve I will take a picture for everyone to see.

I still have an ear infection and I am hoping the antibiotics kick in sometime soon. It has not been a fun week. I am leaving to go out of town tomorrow, so I won't be back on until Monday. My husband's father is not in very good health and we are helping him get ready to move from Baton Rouge to Houston. Wish me luck! Take care all you fabulous ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment