Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Congratulations Nancy!!!!!....Other Free Image....

I want to thank Nancy from Vintage Papers for giving me the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award. You are so sweet Nancy! When you get a chance run on over to her blog and see her art pieces featured in the new August/September issue of Somerset Studios magazine. Now THAT rocks!!Here are the rest of the girls from yesterday. There are two missing, but I will scan them in later:)

Collage done on wood base with vintage eggs, vintage letter and vintage image reprint, acrylics, distress ink and matte gel medium.
I realized yesterday that I never used my own free images!!! I'm going to start. They're free, right? LOL! I would like to thank Cheryl from Stash Studios for finding those awesome egg prints and the antique letter circa. 1875 for me. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment