Friday, February 29, 2008

FIT...and I'm Still Not Fit...


Still hanging low and recupperating. The flu really does suck just like Lori says. LOL!! Thank you for your well wishes and virtual chicken soup:) Here is the FIT for this week. I have no info. on these but I am guessing 40's or 50's era. I love the big cheesy grin on the boy:)




Here are pics of the journal kit I am sending to my sweet friend Pat. Nothing fancy, just general things I like to have handy with arting.
*colored pencils
*drawing pencils
*good, permanent black pen
*eraser
*Cutter Bee scissors for collage cutting
*glue stick
*paint brushes
*paint
*Journal paper
Everyone has their arting needs and Pat can add to and subtract anything she needs to the container once she gets going. Happy Arting friend! Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment